We accept items for consignment Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
No consignment accepted on Thursday or Saturday.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Items must be in excellent condition.
- Items must be on hangers.
- Clothes need to be dropped off for the proper season. Items will not be stored for future sale.
- All clothes must be clean and free of wrinkles, stains, tears, pilling, holes, or other blemishes.
- All buttons, snaps, zippers, and other attachments must to complete and in working condition.
- Shoes need to be in like new condition.
- 20 items maximum per day of drop off.
We do NOT accept business suits, bathing suits, undergarments or pajamas.
- We offer a 50/50 split of the proceeds.
- We keep items for 60 days. The first 30 days are full price. 30 to 60 days items are 25% off.
- We pay out on the 20th of the month. If your items sell on May 1 thru 31. Your check in available to pickup June 20th.
- Consignors must earn over $20.00 a month, to receive a check. Under $20.00 we will hold money until earning the minimum amount.
- We reserve the right to offer additional discounts and sales based on inventory levels.
- At anytime, consignors can use any money earned on sold merchandise toward new purchases.